[orthodox-synod] Fr Lev Lebedev

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Recently someone posted to this List an essay by the late Fr Lev Lebedev about the historical origins of the Orthodox Church of Russia.
      I wanted to save it, but accidentally Deleted it instead.  I would be grateful if whoever posted it could take the trouble to post it again, or simply send it to me by private email.  And forgive my stupidity for Deleting it!

      Joseph Miller