[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Vova's post

  • Nikolaj
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Dear Friends

      Yes, having seen the results worldwide of "absolute american cultural generousity"
      Many people are rather afraid.

      I have heard that "freedom of speech" is practised by the preachers in every meeting of the Pentecostals.
      Maybe you would like the atmosphere  there?
      Because certainly then, freedom of speech should also be extended to the Fathers of the Church right?

      Yours
      Nikolaj