Re: [orthodox-synod] 40th day prayers for Fr. Roman

  • nlukiano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 27, 2007
      Please re-direct this discussion string to a different subject line.??Our family is not?interested in repeatedly seeing '40th day prayers for Fr. Roman' in the subject line of a discussion I am sure Father Roman would have had a simple explanation for.?

      Any subjects to do with Father Roman should continue to respectfully celebrate his life and?his contribution, his example.?

      Thank you,

      Nikolai Lukianov
      Holy Epiphany ROC?