Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: On Unity of the Orthodox Church of Christ

  • Mary Marczyk
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 14, 2007
      Fr John,

      After reading this post and response I realise ( again) your twist/spin has no limits. I am sure I am not the only one to see this.

      Mary
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 20, 2007
        An interesting book/translation now available:

        The Quest for Reform of the Orthodox Church: The 1923 Pan-Orthodox
        Congress
        by Fr. Patrick Viscuso
        Format: Soft Bound
        ...This book is a complete translation of the discussions and decisions
        dealing with the new Church calendar, the Orthodox "diaspora", the
        marriage of deacons, priests and bishops, the role of the laity, reform
        of canon law, liturgical and spiritual life, modernization of tradition-
        -the burning issues still at large today. 208 pages. $24.95

        http://www.light-n-life.com/shopping/order_product.asp?
        ProductNum=QUES025