Re: [orthodox-synod] Digest Number 2652

  • Aleksandr Andreev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      Michael Woodson writes:
      "While saying it repented from a specific USSR government, it now
      collaborates with a new version and does not preach against this new
      version's glorification of
      the atheist regime and its achievements."

      I am continually impressed with the work of our expert theologians /
      political scientists / historians / sociologists / etc (like Mr.
      Woodson) who live in the US of A but are able to make claims about
      what the "Russian people", the "Russian Church", the "Russian
      government" have done, are doing, will do, etc.

      Perhaps others would be interested in helping me start a fund to buy
      Mr. Woodson and others tickets and visas to the Russian Federation.

      Aleksandr Andreev
      St Petersburg State University