The Revniteli Society of Blessed Memory Metropolitan Anthony ceased its operations

  • Alexandre de Bonnefoi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      http://sobor2006.livejournal.com/285186.html#cutid1

      The Revniteli Society of Blessed Memory Metropolitan Anthony ceased its operations
      The Revniteli Society of Blessed Memory Metropolitan Anthony (Khrapovitsky)

      RSMABM, P.O. Box 517, RYE, NY 10580 USA

      Announcement

      The Revniteli Society of Metropolitan Anthony (Khrapovitsky) of Blessed Memory announces to all that as of May 18, 2007, the society ceased all its activities. The Society achieved its stated goals: the preservation of a free ROCOR and being a voice in defense of It in Truth.

      On Friday, May 18th, at a diocesan conference in the city of Nyack, N.Y., Petr Nikolayevich Koltypin-Wallowskoy stated officially that the Society ceases to exist and passes all the necessary, future tasks into the hands of the clergy, which has remained true to the legacy of Metropolitan Anthony. Oleg Mikhaylovich Rodzianko then spoke and read an address from Dr. Evgeniy Lvovich Magerovskiy, a member of the Society who could not be present at the conference due to illness. (His address is included separately.)

      The Society’s Administration sincerely thanks all its sympathizers, who offered much-needed financial and moral support all these years in its stand for Truth and the purity of our Church. We offer our deep gratitude to all of our translators for their invaluable assistance. Thank you very much to all those who helped us gather the thousands of signatures, and to those who signed our Appeals, thereby expressing their trust in us and their devotion to our Church.

      With this Announcement, the Society’s Administration calls upon the clergy and the laypeople to gather their strength for the continued existence of our Church and to preserve It in the religious purity and tradition, which we inherited from Metropolitans Anthony, Anastasiy, Philaret and Vitaliy, and to continue observing their spiritual counsel without compromise.

      The Society’s Administration:
      Dr. E.L. Magerovskiy, Dr. E.A. Rodzianko,
      Prof. O.M. Rodzianko, Matushka I. Dutikow,
      T. N. Rusiecki, P.N. Koltypin-Wallowskoy,
      A. Christoff