RE : [orthodox-synod] Re: Innovations in the para-synagog of OCA

  • Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 8, 2007
      Alexander, DID I NOT SAY:>>>>>Socrates and Plato were pagans, but
      their images are there in honor of their pre-supposing monotheistic
      Theology<<<<<
      THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! Do you not read my post?

      Tell those who had the portraits put up, not me!
      Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Alexandre de Bonnefoi
      <de_bonnefoi@...> wrote:

      > Father Stefan,
      >
      > Plato and Socrates had an excuse and a merit to guess God without
      any teaching.

      > Teresa of Calcutta and others (Paul VI, Athenagoras etc) are
      volontary apart from this teaching because they knew the existence of
      the righteous and orthodox teaching.