Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Heresy Alone?

  • antiquariu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
      In a message dated 6/5/2007 8:15:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      athanasiosj@... writes:

      Dear Fr. Gregory,

      I quoted the historical info. nearly verbatim from
      one of the publications of the Center for
      Traditionalist Orthodox Studies, which is
      copywritten, so unfortunately, Father, I don't
      think this would be possible.

      Athanasios

      Dear Athanasios,

      I'm assumed you meant "copyrighted," because that would have nothing to do
      with writing, but rather "finding for right" as in law. Copywriting would be
      something akin to production of a fair copy, or perhaps production of a
      serial manuscript.

      In Christ,

      Vova H.