Kursk Root Icon replicas?

  • misha.1947
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      I remember a couple of years ago seeing an announcement from a ROCOR
      parish about replicas of the Kursk Root Icon which were made at
      Jordanville. At the time the price seemed reasonable although I could
      not afford to purchase one.

      Does anyone know if such replicas as still available and how I might
      purchase one? I am not talking about the mounted prints available from
      skete.com. The replica described included the riza. It may have been
      slightly scaled down from the original, I don't remember that part.

      In Christ,

      Reader Michael Malloy
      Columbus OH