Re: Heresy Alone?

  • Athanasios Jayne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
      Dear Fr. Gregory,

      I quoted the historical info. nearly verbatim from
      one of the publications of the Center for
      Traditionalist Orthodox Studies, which is
      copywritten, so unfortunately, Father, I don't
      think this would be possible.

      Athanasios.

    • antiquariu@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
        In a message dated 6/5/2007 8:15:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        athanasiosj@... writes:

        Dear Fr. Gregory,

        I quoted the historical info. nearly verbatim from
        one of the publications of the Center for
        Traditionalist Orthodox Studies, which is
        copywritten, so unfortunately, Father, I don't
        think this would be possible.

        Athanasios

        Dear Athanasios,

        I'm assumed you meant "copyrighted," because that would have nothing to do
        with writing, but rather "finding for right" as in law. Copywriting would be
        something akin to production of a fair copy, or perhaps production of a
        serial manuscript.

        In Christ,

        Vova H.