Re: Heresy Alone?

  • (matushka) Ann Lardas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, frgregory@... wrote:

      > God bless you! Once again, you've hit the nail on the head,
      > Athanasios. This would make an interesting item for LO (minus any
      > personal references; just the first paragraph would need to be
      > reworded). Any objection?

      What bishop will "Living Orthodoxy" be published under?
    • Athanasios Jayne
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2007
        Dear Fr. Gregory,

        I quoted the historical info. nearly verbatim from
        one of the publications of the Center for
        Traditionalist Orthodox Studies, which is
        copywritten, so unfortunately, Father, I don't
        think this would be possible.

        Athanasios.

      • antiquariu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2007
          In a message dated 6/5/2007 8:15:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          athanasiosj@... writes:

          Dear Fr. Gregory,

          I quoted the historical info. nearly verbatim from
          one of the publications of the Center for
          Traditionalist Orthodox Studies, which is
          copywritten, so unfortunately, Father, I don't
          think this would be possible.

          Athanasios

          Dear Athanasios,

          I'm assumed you meant "copyrighted," because that would have nothing to do
          with writing, but rather "finding for right" as in law. Copywriting would be
          something akin to production of a fair copy, or perhaps production of a
          serial manuscript.

          In Christ,

          Vova H.