Truth

  • Michael Woodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 7:39 AM
      You can't argue with the Truth. God Is Truth. When all of the
      obfuscatory maneuvers of men are done, their deeds will be laid bare by
      the light of God. God will lay bare the mark of Cain on the heads of
      murderous kings and false prophets.

      A recent post included a letter to the editor of the Wall Street
      Journal that purported to correct Nadia Kizenko's editorial on the
      public priorities of the Moscow Patriarchate being that of government
      over God. Government that institutionalizes God in the law of man is
      but a shadow; a dead letter. Government that does this but its human
      governors commit homicide against their fellow men and women, is a
      Hypocritocracy. Such are bereft of Truth and of God as they continue
      living in hypocrisy by force of their own wills. When innocent blood is
      on the hands of a hierarch or of a purported leader of Holy Russia, can
      that be the true hierarch of Holy Russia? Can that be the true leader
      of Holy Russia?

      The Moscow Patriarchate has never ceased to exist as an extension, and
      indeed, very possibly the one surviving institution of Sovietism that
      has served a KGB agenda all along. The agenda: assisting with the
      reformation of the USSR under new names and words. St. Timothy wrote of
      this:

      1 Timothy 5:24 (King James Version)
      King James Version (KJV)

      24Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and
      some men they follow after.

      -----
      The letter to the Journal argued that Patriarch Alexei II repented of
      collaboration with the Soviet regime in a "statement." However, the
      Truth is not fooled, because the Patriarch Alexei II has done the
      opposite in his *actions*. For repentance to be True, the actions must
      follow, or else there is no change from the direction and movement of
      sin, that is, if the scriptures, dogmas, traditions, fathers, and mind
      of the Church are worthy of our hearing. For Patriarch Alexei II, that
      movement was, is and continues to be the all out endeavor to please
      secularist men like Vladimir Putin, the anti-Czar. On one hand the
      royal family is honored, on the other, it is defamed by the honoring
      of "heroes" of the system that murdered them and martyred them; by the
      murdering of Russian men and women who disagree with Putin; by the
      false imprisonment of those who speak truth. The forked tongued ones
      ruling Russia from Moscow are all for murder, so long as they say the
      right thing that sounds repentant afterward. Indulgences have come to
      Moscow.

      Those of you arguing for the false union cannot get away from Vladimir
      Putin as a chief architect, together with Alexei II, of this annexation
      of the ROCOR. Alexei II was promoted to hierarchy as a quid pro quo
      that he would serve the KGB agenda. At the junctures of his key
      elevations, it could not have been otherwise. Had he not worked for
      them actively, he'd have never been elevated. Never. Today Alexei II
      supports a regime that has committed every crime on the books, one way
      or another; glorifies the Soviet spirit; and has lied about the crimes
      in some cases, while handing out awards for them in others.

      I have no doubt that the Putin regime and Alexei II think that they are
      100% entitled to do what they're doing. Vladimir Putin embraces Soviet
      glory. Patriarch Alexei II embraces Vladimir Putin without reservation.
      Therefore Patriarch Alexei II embraces Soviet glory without
      reservation. And Soviet glory embraces murder, false witnesses against
      Christians, mass graves, gulag concentration camps, mopping up
      operations against dissidents at home and abroad; and false authority
      before God, pretending to speak for God but really serving self.
      Patriarch Alexei II could be compared to Hananiah, the false prophet:

      Jeremiah 28 (King James Version)
      King James Version (KJV)

      Jeremiah 28
      1And it came to pass the same year, in the beginning of the reign of
      Zedekiah king of Judah, in the fourth year, and in the fifth month,
      that Hananiah the son of Azur the prophet, which was of Gibeon, spake
      unto me in the house of the LORD, in the presence of the priests and of
      all the people, saying,

      2Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saying, I have
      broken the yoke of the king of Babylon.

      3Within two full years will I bring again into this place all the
      vessels of the LORD's house, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took
      away from this place, and carried them to Babylon:

      4And I will bring again to this place Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim
      king of Judah, with all the captives of Judah, that went into Babylon,
      saith the LORD: for I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon.

      5Then the prophet Jeremiah said unto the prophet Hananiah in the
      presence of the priests, and in the presence of all the people that
      stood in the house of the LORD,

      6Even the prophet Jeremiah said, Amen: the LORD do so: the LORD
      perform thy words which thou hast prophesied, to bring again the
      vessels of the LORD's house, and all that is carried away captive, from
      Babylon into this place.

      7Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears, and
      in the ears of all the people;

      8The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old
      prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of
      war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

      9The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet
      shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath
      truly sent him.

      10Then Hananiah the prophet took the yoke from off the prophet
      Jeremiah's neck, and brake it.

      11And Hananiah spake in the presence of all the people, saying, Thus
      saith the LORD; Even so will I break the yoke of Nebuchadnezzar king of
      Babylon from the neck of all nations within the space of two full
      years. And the prophet Jeremiah went his way.

      12Then the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah the prophet, after that
      Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of the
      prophet Jeremiah, saying,

      13Go and tell Hananiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Thou hast broken
      the yokes of wood; but thou shalt make for them yokes of iron.

      14For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; I have put a
      yoke of iron upon the neck of all these nations, that they may serve
      Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they shall serve him: and I have
      given him the beasts of the field also.

      15Then said the prophet Jeremiah unto Hananiah the prophet, Hear now,
      Hananiah; The LORD hath not sent thee; but thou makest this people to
      trust in a lie.

      16Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will cast thee from off the
      face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught
      rebellion against the LORD.

      17So Hananiah the prophet died the same year in the seventh month.