Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: One more reason why ROCOR should not be in SCOBA?

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2007
      HUH???????? And just where do you get that all we are to do is pray that
      man can grow food? Readings, Fathers, Bible, etc.??????? And just what
      planet do you live on? To state and ask such questions. So far I have been
      watcging and reading the ROCOR and Synod lists, I know of the love and
      compassion by our leaders of the Church on the two clergy lists. This shows
      what I have and many others have been watching for.......the Fruits of this
      union and love and compassion of the Faith as it shines it light out to the
      world. Thank you for now showing clearly the path that all will walk unto
      their salvation. Your love is overwhelming.

      Theodora in The Mountains