Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: One more reason why ROCOR should not be in SCOBA?

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 4, 2007
      Dear in Christ, Michael,

      Of course not! (A perversion as such, cannot be placed in temptations way) But at the same time, if they ''repented,'' and was ''trying to change,'''( Which maybe only God, and the person, and maybe the confessor would know) I am not the one to hold the judgment. I may not agree with the sin, I may abhor the sin, and I may think it very ,very evil beyond reproach. If Jesus came to Earth to 'not Judge' then who am I to do it. for him? I personally would find it HARD to forgive,( as my human side) such a person( Personally) and only through God's love could I even begin.I certainly would say they need to be CLOSELY watched, and not trusted. It is not for us to know ( IF they 'repented,' if God has locked them out of the Kindgdom of heaven forever.) God knows IF the Soviets have repented, or if they mean well, and why we merged, etc, or why NOW, and what is really in the minds and hearts, of those imvoloved, and he can see the hearts of men, and God WILL judge in the 2nd coming. We are not to judge, but God wil , only God is a just judge,m and if we cannot forgive then will be forgiven? ( "no")According to the bible... Jesus did not judge, should we? WE may hate the sin, but not the sinner.

      Katherine
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 4, 2007
        HUH???????? And just where do you get that all we are to do is pray that
        man can grow food? Readings, Fathers, Bible, etc.??????? And just what
        planet do you live on? To state and ask such questions. So far I have been
        watcging and reading the ROCOR and Synod lists, I know of the love and
        compassion by our leaders of the Church on the two clergy lists. This shows
        what I have and many others have been watching for.......the Fruits of this
        union and love and compassion of the Faith as it shines it light out to the
        world. Thank you for now showing clearly the path that all will walk unto
        their salvation. Your love is overwhelming.

        Theodora in The Mountains