Re: RE : [orthodox-synod] Fate of overlapping Bishops

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 4, 2007
      I believe that you are getting posts confused with who wrote what, that you
      didn't realize that there has been no activity on this list until just now
      when 60+ post have showed up. Here it is 3:30 EST on the 4th of June. So be
      very sure what you are reading and who sent what.

      Theodora in The Mountains