Unification video available for a donation

  • istalsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      I have been able to download the entire 5 hour and 45 minute
      unifiction service so that I could watch it at my leisure, forward it
      at will and not depend on the original web-site's on-and-off type of
      operation.

      If you would like a copy of it, please send your address label and a
      check for $7.00 made out to Church of the Nativity, 109 German
      Street, Erie, PA 16507.

      Two dollars will go toward shipping and handling (cost of the DVD
      disc, padded envelope and postage). Five dollars and whatever is left
      over from the shipping will be forwarded to CBL (Christians for
      Brotherly Love) which is a volunteer group from our church whose aim
      is to minister to the needs of the poor and the homeless in Erie.
      Their last endeavor was to purchase 90 pairs of school shoes for
      needy children.

      Please note that even though the video of the service is on a DVD
      disc, it will not play in a DVD player. It will play only on your
      computer if your disc drive can read DVD discs and if you have Real
      Player installed. Also note that as in the original, the sound is
      weak whenever a microphone is not spoken or sung into.

      Should you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
      email me at stalsky@...

      Igor Stalsky (my real name)