St. Nicholas Cathedral in Seattle

  • morechoff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 4:08 PM
      I am sure some people will not like this, but I think it is good that this is starting to happen. Clergy from different jurisdictions participated at the services at St. Nicholas (ROCOR) in Seattle, WA.

      From the website for St. Nicholas:

      "With the Blessing of Archbishop Kyrill of San Francisco and Western America, liturgy was served on the Day of the Holy Spirit, with clergy of the Washington Orthodox Clergy Association.  14 Priests from the Greater Seattle area with 5 Deacons celebrated Liturgy together.  The Cathedral was filled with parishioners from all over the Northwest."

      The Washington Orthodox Clergy Association is composed of Greek Orthodox Church, OCA, and the Antiochian Church.

      There are pictures at http://www.saintnicholascathedral.org/holy_spirit_day__2007.htm

      Michael Orechoff