Re: Line of Succession of B.Tikhon of Omsk stems from Met. Vitaly

  • Victor
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2007
      Sorry to disagree, Father Archimandrite Kiprian NEVER said a word in
      English, French maybe, but not English! How you can quote him is
      astonishing!
      DVL

      <nikitinmike@...> wrote:

      > Dear List,
      >
      > Some say it is a lie that B.Tikhon was made bishop by
      > Metr.Vitaly, but the line of succession of consecrations for all
      > the bishops in Bishop Lazar's jurisdiction and Bishop Tikhon all
      > stem from ROCOR's Metr.Vitaly.
      >
      > The line of succession of consecration for Patr. AlexeyII and the
      > bishops of MP all stem from Metr. Sergiy , Pimen, etc...which our
      > Synod Resolution of 1971 stated was invalid.
      >
      > Given the choices, Bishop Tikhon is a much better choice and one
      > that our new Russian Martyrs would have no doubt taken.
      >
      > Michael N
      >
      > P.S. Fr. Kiprian, from Jordanville taught us, summer boys, not to
      > say "he lied", but instead to say "he is not telling the truth".
      > The former ,he said, is truck drivers language and he was no
      > English teacher.
      >

      > --- matanna@... wrote:
      >
      > > Christ is risen!
      > > The person posting as Mike Nikitin quoted someone as saying:
      > >
      > > >We must note that Bishop Tichon was made a bishop by the late
      > > Met. Vitaly. So he is still part of the ROCA church. <
      > >
      > > This is a lie.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Fr. Gregory Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2007
        Sorry ‹ Fr. Kiprian most decidedly said quite a number of words in English
        to me and my family.

        In Christ Jesus,
        Fr. Gregory Williams

        The Saint John of Kronstadt Press
        The Haitian Orthodox Mission
        The Orthodox Church of the Annunciation/Agape Community
        1180 Orthodox Way
        Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

        Catalog of books & recordings: www.sjkp.org
        Information on the Haitian Mission: www.orthodoxhaiti.org