Rumours Pat. Alexis dead

  • dodee842
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
      Please see photos. This is definately not PAt Alexis as is claimed.
      Or has Pat Alexis now joined Saddam Hussein and Stalin with having
      look a likes? ( in this instance a poor look a loke indeed, if this
      is the case)

      http://directionstoorthodoxy.org/mod/gallery/view-gallery.php?
      gallery_id=57&sort=-1

      MAry
    • Hristofor/ХристофорЪ
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
        XB!

        It isn't Pat. Alexey II; it is Metropolitan Juvenaly. Reuters has it wrong.
        On all sites in Russian and on Russian TV Metropolitan Juvenaly's name was
        mentioned numerous times as officiating.

        Hristofor

      • antiquariu@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 30, 2007
          In a message dated 4/30/2007 6:35:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          mmarczyk@... writes:

          Please see photos. This is definately not PAt Alexis as is claimed.
          Or has Pat Alexis now joined Saddam Hussein and Stalin with having
          look a likes? ( in this instance a poor look a loke indeed, if this
          is the case)

          _http://directionstohttp://dirhttp://directionhttp://directhttp_
          (http://directionstoorthodoxy.org/mod/gallery/view-gallery.php?)
          gallery_id=57&<WBR>so

          MAry

          I rest my case about vernacular literacy. No where does it claim that His
          Holiness is dead. Please, people, learn how to read English and Russian.

          Vova H.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 8:53 AM
            XPICTOC BOCKPECE!

            > In a message dated 4/30/2007 6:35:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            > mmarczyk@... writes:
            >
            > Please see photos. This is definately not PAt Alexis as is claimed.
            > Or has Pat Alexis now joined Saddam Hussein and Stalin with having
            > look a likes? ( in this instance a poor look a loke indeed, if this
            > is the case)
            >
            > _http://directionstohttp://dirhttp://directionhttp://directhttp_
            > (http://directionstoorthodoxy.org/mod/gallery/view-gallery.php?)
            > gallery_id=57&<WBR>so

            JRS: Today Patriarch Alexy II returned to Moscow, and tomorrow he is scheduled to
            celebrate the Divine Liturgy in a public church there.

            He has been quoted as first saying he was amazed at the incompetence of certain
            journalists; and later, even more amazed that they went on printing claims of his demise
            *even* after an official repudiation from the Moscow Patriarchate.