Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayers needed

  • All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
      May God help him. We will indeed be praying for our dear friend,
      Father Jeremiah.
      Hieromonk Tryphon
    • Aleksandra Thompson
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
        Our prayers go up! Let us know how he is doing.

        Carol Surgant <casurgant@...> wrote: Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
        attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

        In Christ,
        Carol Surgant

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Michael Woodson