Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayers needed

  • Anna Voellmecke
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
      At 04:03 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
      >Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
      >attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

      What a fine priest! How terrible for him to suffer this, especially
      at this time!

      Anna V.
    • All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
        May God help him. We will indeed be praying for our dear friend,
        Father Jeremiah.
        Hieromonk Tryphon
      • Aleksandra Thompson
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
          Our prayers go up! Let us know how he is doing.

          Carol Surgant <casurgant@...> wrote: Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
          attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

          In Christ,
          Carol Surgant

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Michael Woodson