Re: [orthodox-synod] Prayers needed

  • frvictor@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
      I thank Carol for posting this. I did not know that he suffered a heart attack. I just got off the phone with Fr. Jeremiah, and he is doing well. They are looking at different options. God willing, Father will be in Church for Pascha, although he wont be able to serve. Please all do keep him in your prayers.
      Priest Victor Boldewskul

      From: "Carol Surgant" <casurgant@...>
      Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
      attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

      In Christ,
      Carol Surgant

    • Anna Voellmecke
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
        At 04:03 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
        >Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
        >attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

        What a fine priest! How terrible for him to suffer this, especially
        at this time!

        Anna V.
      • All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3, 2007
          May God help him. We will indeed be praying for our dear friend,
          Father Jeremiah.
          Hieromonk Tryphon
        • Aleksandra Thompson
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 4, 2007
            Our prayers go up! Let us know how he is doing.

            Carol Surgant <casurgant@...> wrote: Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
            attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

            In Christ,
            Carol Surgant

            Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Michael Woodson