Prayers needed

  • Carol Surgant
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 3 2:03 PM
      Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
      attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

      In Christ,
      Carol Surgant
    • frvictor@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 3 4:02 PM
        I thank Carol for posting this. I did not know that he suffered a heart attack. I just got off the phone with Fr. Jeremiah, and he is doing well. They are looking at different options. God willing, Father will be in Church for Pascha, although he wont be able to serve. Please all do keep him in your prayers.
        Priest Victor Boldewskul

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 3 4:56 PM
          At 04:03 PM 4/3/2007, you wrote:
          >Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
          >attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

          What a fine priest! How terrible for him to suffer this, especially
          at this time!

          Anna V.
        • All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 3 5:43 PM
            May God help him. We will indeed be praying for our dear friend,
            Father Jeremiah.
            Hieromonk Tryphon
          • Aleksandra Thompson
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 4 3:44 AM
              Our prayers go up! Let us know how he is doing.

              Carol Surgant <casurgant@...> wrote: Please keep in your prayers Fr. Jeremiah Loch, who suffered a heart
              attack yesterday. He serves the English ROCOR parish west of Chicago.

              In Christ,
              Carol Surgant

              Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Michael Woodson