RE : [orthodox-synod]

  • Nicolas de Brevern
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
      Bravo for Your historic answer Father.

      But for All, be more quiet in this week ! PRAY for our salvation, not for
      discord !

      I am also not for staying under MP, because I live in Europa, and I now so
      well the "work" of old soviet people and the new federal russian people, and
      its not the very good exemple of life virtue.

      But its not a reason for be a bad christian.

      Pray for enemies but do not stay in union with them. Our work is missionary
      not submission.

      Church is a poor organism not "panfosnii zrelichie", we are not like
      catholic Vatican and we are not a state (with money and stamp), or a
      goverment.

      Orthodox Church is people serving God for our salvation, not for
      govermental, political or personal interes (like catholic crusaders who
      serving catholic Pope).

      Nicola� B.