Russian Church Goods

  • Fr. Basil Grisel
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28 4:57 AM
      Dear brothers in service to Our Lord Jesus Christ,
      brothers and sisters in Christ,

      Please forgive me this intrusion as we conclude the Great Fast and prepare for Great and Holy Week. I returned from Russia last week and obtained a few church items which we are reselling to help support our parish. I do not have a full list of everything at this time, but only wanted to post this brief message as to the most pertinent items.

      I have a used set of black priest's vestments which I would certainly be willing to pass on to a mission parish. If anyone is interested please let me know.

      1. we have a simple set of black/gold rayon brocade vestments for sale - $ 425
      2. we have a set of black velvet, priest's vestments heavily embroidered with silver thread - $ 650
      3. a set of white brocade priests vestments with silver galloon - $ 425
      4. a beautiful set of red/gold rayon brocade priests vestments - $ 575

      Please contact me back personally and I will get these out promptly.

      After Pascha I will have a fully list with photos readily available.

      In Christ, Father Basil Grisel