Gripping WW II film

  • Hristofor/ХристофорЪ
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      I just saw the new film from St Petersburg Film Studio called Blokada
      (Blocade; about the seige of Leningrad)at NYC's Film Forum after
      work. It is worth it ifyou can make it into the city to see it or if
      it comes to a theatre near you.

      http://www.filmforum.org/

      It sure puts the so-called day-to-day problems of life in to
      perspective and you will never fill a teapot the same way once you see
      it.