The trip of a lifetime...

  • boulia_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      Oh to be young again!

      Our youth have the opportunity for a TRIP OF A LIFETIME. The Synod site
      has newly posted details of the amazing itinerary for the upcoming
      pilgrimage to Egypt and the Holy Land. Bishop Peter and his helpers
      have such an incredible journey planned!

      If I were young enough, or my kids old enough, I would do anything I
      could to enroll myself or them on this trip... See:

      http://www.synod.com/synod/youth/enpilgrimageprogramme.html

      --Elizabeth A. Ledkovsky