No doubt: MP is an arm of the Putin regime (was Vision counters ROCOR-MP Union)

  • Michael Woodson
    Message 1 of 50 , Mar 4, 2007
      Joseph,

      When you're dealing with an institution that joint ventures with a
      dictatorial government run by former-KGB officers throughout the Putin
      cabinet, there is no need for conspiracy theories. An autocratic
      regime like Putin's is a de facto conspiracy of power abuse by its
      definition. It is a given that it is conspiratorial, because it
      certainly isn't open; accountable; democratic; or subject to checks
      and balances. And neither is the MP, because it is essentially one in
      operation with a non-Czarist, white-washed tomb of a regime. Whatever
      blood is on the hands of the KGB trained Patriarch Alexei II whose
      career you will commemorate will have its effect.

      You should suspend your loyalty to Putin's MP and stop nursing on the
      tainted milk from Putin's disinformation bottles, namely the MP, the
      Russian press, and now, select ROCOR clergy. As a means for
      indoctrinating people like yourself, whose mastery of another language
      has made you overconfident in the trustworthiness of the content, the
      Russian presses and MP talking points are cheap and effective tools
      for the regime. Don't make it so easy for the secularists that run the
      regime and use the Church for secular ends. Pravda called Putin the
      FDR of our times a couple of weeks ago. And I guess Stalin was
      Churchill? It just gets more incredible every day.

      If you heed St. Joseph in your deliberations, remember how he
      obeyed the Lord to dodge another conspiracy of a double-government
      run-faith -- the false Judaism of Herod's corrupt, occupied regime --
      to protect the Lord as an infant. Was he a conspiracy theorist? Was
      the angel who warned him and also the Theotokos engaging in conspiracy
      theories? Take each thought individually and not as an analogy to this
      day. Why should the church's trials be different today? Do you say
      we've advanced beyond those olden times when treachery attacked the
      faith from within? Sounds pretty new agey to me, Joseph.

      Michael

      --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "mclellanjos" <mclellanjos@...>
      wrote:

      > My goodness, now we have a new conspiracy, where the "Dirty Tricks"
      department of the
      > Moscow Patriarchate sets up a website opposed to reconciliation with
      an anonymous
      > webmaster, rails against it for months and encourages other people
      to post their anti-
      > reconciliation vitriol on it and then invents a scam vision of the
      holy Theotokos and saints
      > with an anti-reconciliatory message. One can only wonder if they
      took lessons from the
      > Nixon White House.
      >
      > I wonder very much to what extent the proponent of this new
      conspiracy theory is able to
      > read or understand Russian. Or if he has ever visited the website
      in question. I do not to
      > repeat the URL, but I found the website in seconds on Scroogle
      (Google without the
      > cookies) and read the original report in Russian, and looked at some
      of the other content
      > of the website. The report by Interfax, which Timothy posted here,
      is accurate, and those
      > who can read Russian can find confirmation of it on this website.
      The abuse in other
      > postings by the webmaster, visible on the same page, directed at the
      person of His
      > Eminence Metropolitan Laurus and His Holiness Patriarch Aleksii is
      quite unprintable and
      > contains vulgarities that are not said in decent company, let alone
      written, let *alone* used
      > in connection with matters pertaining to the Church, Her hierarchy
      and serious
      > ecclesiastical questions. Could anyone who understand Russian
      seriously believe this
      > conspiracy theory?
      >
      > This new theory further confirms my long-held suspicion that those
      who most vehemently
      > oppose the healing of the division in the Russian Orthodox Church
      for the most part lack
      > first-hand information about the life of the Church in Russia, and
      rely on secondary or
      > derivative sources for their information. And that information must
      pass through the filter
      > of the bias of whoever is reporting it.
      >
      > Joseph McLellan
      >
      > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Woodson"
      <singingmountains@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > No doubt a Moscow Patriarchate tactic to try to smear those in ROCOR
      > > who do not wish to do its neo-Soviet will: create an outlandish
      > > opponent as a straw man and then advertise him as "proof" that your
      > > "opponents" are whacko. That's as transparent as the hole in the MP's
      > > argument for why the two communions are not canonical if they were in
      > > the Lord Jesus Christ. Does canon law trump Christ, or does it accept
      > > the will of Christ?
      > >
      > > More dirty tricks from the MP.
      > >

      > > --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "Reader Timothy Tadros"
      > > <pravoslavney@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Virgin Mary said to appear to an American lover of foul language
      and
      > > > bless opposition to ROCOR's unity with the Church in Russia
      > > >

      > > > New York, February 8, Interfax - The anonymous creator of the
      > > > ROCORNEWS website has stated that the Virgin Mary with a host of
      > > > saints appeared to him during his night walk with his dog in the
      > > > Central Park in New York.
      > > >
      > > > 'The vision' is now given all kinds of interpretation by
      > > > irreconcilable opponents of unity between the Russian Church Abroad
      > > > and the Moscow Patriarchate, who see in this statement a sign of
      > > > heavenly blessing given upon their further efforts.
      > > >
      > > > A closer look at the website has revealed a stream of unprintable
      > > > abuse on the ROCOR head, Metropolitan Laurus, and Moscow
      Patriarchate
      > > > officials.
      > > >
      > > > According to the web report, 'the saints' walked barefoot, while
      the
      > > > Virgin Mary wore 'a large red headscarf'. She 'talked' with the
      > > > author 'for about a minute' near the Metropolitan Museum informing
      > > > him that 'you will soon choose new bishops for yourselves and God's
      > > > blessing will rest on those of them who will please the faithful'.
      > > >
      > > > According to the resource's editor, this means that 'new, real,
      > > > bishops are to appear soon' because the bishops of the Church
      Abroad

    • antiquariu@aol.com
      Message 50 of 50 , Mar 28, 2007
        In a message dated 3/28/2007 12:19:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        nikitinmike@... writes:

        It would be honorable for Fr.John Shaw to admit he was mistaken.

        Michael N

        It would be honorable if you were not to fly under false flags.

        Vova H. (Hindrichs - Washington DC)