Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Open Letter to his Eminence Metr. Laurus from M.V Nazarov (in Russian)

  • mary marczyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Athanasios,

      I do not have the engish version but I can tell you that Nazarav particpated in the preparatory work of the commisions and is a very respected Rocor parishioner and writer. My understanding is that he has been completely disillusioned with our hierarchs in relation to the process of union with MP.

      Mary

      Athanasios Jayne <athanasiosj@...> wrote:
      Could someone post this in an English version?

      Who is M.V Nazarov?

      Thanks,

      Athanasios.