Blessed Metr. Philaret on Sunday of Orthodoxy

  • Basil Yakimov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Dear all,

      I apologise to the English speaking people on this list, however the reason for posting the 2 links below is that those pro-MP people within ROCA are now trying to re-write the history of ROCA - the times are moving on shifting sands.

      I found the "archive livejournal" to be the collector of historical ROCA documents, even old orthography is used. We must treasure such documents before they disappear, damaged by water in the ROCA Synod building as recently some, I understand, were damaged or destroyed by such flooding..

      We must not allow ROCA history to be re-written to suit the shifting times and we need to remember the true & loyal people of historical ROCA.

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

      http://archiv.livejournal.com/63573.html#cutid1
      (Blessed Metr. Philaret on Sunday of Orthodoxy (in Russian)

      http://www.portal-credo.ru/site/?act=news&id=52057&cf=
      (Prof. I. Andreev (in Russian) ... more about the Church.. and the soviet MP (in Russian))