St. Maximos, Monotheletism, and Ecumenism

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2007
      Well and truly said, both Stephanos and Athanasios. True, we do not ‹ yet ‹
      suffer as did St. Maximos (though there are plenty of instances in the US of
      legal persecution of those who attempt to live in accordance with the
      Gospel, Orthodox or not). But the situation is actually worse, as we are
      much at risk of falling into the class, neither hot nor cold, of those who
      shall be spewed out. God protect us!

      In Christ Jesus,
      Fr. Gregory Williams

      The Saint John of Kronstadt Press
      The Haitian Orthodox Mission
      The Orthodox Church of the Annunciation/Agape Community
      1180 Orthodox Way
      Liberty, TN 37095-4366 USA

      Catalog of books & recordings: www.sjkp.org
      Information on the Haitian Mission: www.orthodoxhaiti.org