Forgiveness Sunday 2007

  • nodirips
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      Vladykas, Rev.Fathers, monastic Brothers and sisters, and Laity

      If I have in anyway thru word, deed or thought caused you any harm,confusion,pain,grief,resentment,sorrow,faint of heart, or loss in faith, please find it in your hearts to forgive me, as I try and save my soul I am understanding the dangers in my activities of causing you my Brothers and sisters the above mentioned tasks - again forgive me and if there is anything i can do to right ,whatever wrong i have caused you, then please ask and i will do my best to fullfill your request...
      May the Triune God have mercy on me a sinner...
      in Christ,
      spiridon gamboa