PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA.doc

  • dutikow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA

      With Bishop Gabriel's Blessings, our Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church in Astoria, New York, is planning a pilgrimage to Bulgaria, with a side trip to Greece to see the Meteora Monasteries as well as Belgrade in Serbia.

      We plan to leave New York Kennedy Airport on Tuesday August 28th, 2007 for Sofia and leave Belgrade on Friday Sept. 14th, 2007. Our land arrangements are being handled by Fr. Dcn. Nikolai in Bulgaria An itinerary is still in the works.

      The cost of this trip which includes airfare, accommodations, meals and transportation [via bus] and other expenses is $3000.00. If you are interested in signing up for this pilgrimage and would like further information please contact Matushka Irina Dutikow at the following address:

      Matushka Irina Dutikow
      Holy Trinity ROC
      25-36 37 St.
      Astoria, NY 11103
      718 726-7870
      dutikow@...

      In order to secure a place for yourself, please send a deposit of $250.00 before March 1, 2007.

      Thank you,
      Matushka Irina Dutikow
      Feb. 2, 2007