Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Parish in Binghamton, NY Area

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 16, 2007
      Must admit, there may not be many but they seem very united, and agape love
      is very prevalent, so it seems. I live maybe three hrs East of them, and
      maybe should some day visit. Am sure they have been visitors at my church as
      well, and did not realize it. Looks inviting to me, and such a nice history.

      Think the uniting of ROCOR and Moscow Church should not cause people to
      panic. Our Lord is in charge, and will prevail! We have rights to have
      questions and want to be sure all is well. We do need to hold to our faith
      that God will , in the end, never fail us.It is just too early to jump to
      conclusions, and we must see what our Lord has in store for us in the end.
      Well, this is my interpretation, but that is just me, and I do not have all
      the answers. God does have the answers, and am sure he would want us to have
      faith, and wait for him to show us where we are being led.

      But the people of this church, seem to be filled with God's love. Such a
      nice church it would be a pity, I think, for anyone to leave hastily.

      In Christ,

      Katherine