Fw: PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA.doc

  • dutikow
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2007
      PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: dutikow
      To: Orthodox Christianity ; orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com ; LISTSERV@...
      Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:10 PM
      Subject: PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA.doc

      PILGRIMAGE TO BULGARIA

      With Bishop Gabriel's Blessings, our Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church in Astoria, New York, is planning a pilgrimage to Bulgaria, with a side trip to Greece to see the Meteora Monasteries as well as Belgrade in Serbia.

      We plan to leave New York Kennedy Airport on Tuesday August 28th, 2007 for Sofia and leave Belgrade on Friday Sept. 14th, 2007. Our land arrangements are being handled by Fr. Dcn. Nikolai in Bulgaria An itinerary is still in the works.

      The cost of this trip which includes airfare, accommodations, meals and transportation [via bus] and other expenses is $3000.00. If you are interested in signing up for this pilgrimage and would like further information please contact Matushka Irina Dutikow at the following address:

      Matushka Irina Dutikow

      Holy Trinity ROC

      25-36 37 St.

      Astoria, NY 11103

      718 726-7870

      dutikow@...

      In order to secure a place for yourself, please send a deposit of $250.00 before March 1, 2007.

      Thank you,

      Matushka Irina Dutikow

      Feb. 2, 2007

    • Igumeniya Iulianiya
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
        Dear Matushka
        What do other people do, if they dont' live in the States?
        It is as far from Santiago Chile to Europe, as from Santiago to the States. In this case, what would you recommend?I am interested in this pilgrimage. Always wanted to visit Bulgaria.
        Spasi Bog
        Juliana
        dutikow <dutikow@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • dutikow
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
          Dear Matushka....Blagoslovite
          The only thing that could be done is that you get yourself on a plane to Sofia from Santiago and then back from Belgrad to Santiago. You would only have to pay for the land arrangements that is, if we go and get enough people. We would love to have you come with us...THAT WOULD BE GREAT...I will keep you posted...with love, Mat. I.