[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Akafist to New Martyr St Elizabeth.

  • Theodora
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 7:19 AM

      snip
      I did intent my question about the Akathist as a personal insult to you dear Father.
      Please forgive!

      snip

      Bless you....God forgives and we know that those on the list that are "out ountry"...like Denmark..may not have catologs...I am "in country" and don't.  :-)  I am sure Father knows you didn't.

      love and peace

      Theodora in the mountains