Re: Prayer Request

  • boulia_1
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
      Dear DawnAnn,

      May God help your Grandmother and your family. He is merciful!

      In Christ's love,
      Elizabeth
    • DDD
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
        Dear DawnAnn,

        Your grandmother and mother are in my poor prayers. May God heal your grandmother and strengthen you and your mother!

        With love in Christ,
        Dimitra Dwelley

        On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:29:00 -0600, Dawn McCoy wrote:
        I haven't responded to much on this list, but today I'm asking for your help.
        My Grandmother was diagnosed with Colon CA today; this is terrible news for
        her and our family. She is a wonderful woman, who at 87 y/o is still
        going strong.
        Her name is Rena, please add her and our family to your prayers. My mother is
        extremely distressed about this, she lost her sister to this same
        disease one year ago.
        Please add a prayer for her also, her name is Lynda. Thank you all
        for your love and
        support.
        With love,
        DawnAnn
      • johnswensen12
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2007
          Dear Dawn Ann,
          I have been praying for your family for several years now but i
          will now also pray for your mother Lynda and your grandmother Rena.
          May God help you all!
          Yours,
          John Swensen

          > On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 00:29:00 -0600, Dawn McCoy wrote:
          > I haven't responded to much on this list, but today I'm asking for
          your help.
          > My Grandmother was diagnosed with Colon CA today; this is terrible
          news for
          > her and our family. She is a wonderful woman, who at 87 y/o is still
          > going strong.
          > Her name is Rena, please add her and our family to your prayers. My
          mother is
          > extremely distressed about this, she lost her sister to this same
          > disease one year ago.
          > Please add a prayer for her also, her name is Lynda. Thank you all
          > for your love and
          > support.
          > With love,
          > DawnAnn

        • Dawn McCoy
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 28, 2007
            At 11:01 PM 02/03/2007, you wrote:
            >Dear Dawn Ann,
            > I have been praying for your family for several years now but i
            >will now also pray for your mother Lynda and your grandmother Rena.
            >May God help you all!
            > Yours,
            > John Swensen
            >Just a short note to say Thank You for your prayers. She passed away
            >on Saturday, we buried her on 2/14/06. My deepest regret was that
            >she was not Orthodox. But I have to believe that Our Father has a
            >special place for loved ones who never made the journey to the
            >truth. Thank you.

            Miss You,
            DawnAnn