[orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Akafist to New Martyr St Elizabeth.

  • Fr. Gregory Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
      [orthodox-synod] Re: Sv: Akafist to New Martyr St Eli
      Heaven forbid!  Certainly not taken as such.  Just more efficient for both of us (and others) if you'll take a look at an obvious source before broadcasting such a question!

      I did intent my question about the Akathist as a personal insult to you dear Father.
      Please forgive!

      Yours in Christ
      Imperfect Nikolaj

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000

        snip
        I did intent my question about the Akathist as a personal insult to you dear Father.
        Please forgive!

        snip

        Bless you....God forgives and we know that those on the list that are "out ountry"...like Denmark..may not have catologs...I am "in country" and don't.  :-)  I am sure Father knows you didn't.

        love and peace

        Theodora in the mountains