REMEMBER 17 th of MAY as BETRAYAL DAY OF GLORIOUS rROCA!!!

  • Basil Yakimov
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      DEAR FATHERS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
      THAT YOU ALL KNOW - AS HE (OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST) IS THE TRUTH AND HIS CHURCH IS THE CHURCH (AND NO OTHER) NOT THE WCC OR ANY OTHER ANTICHRIST ORGANISATION, SUCH AS WCC - ANATHEMA TO ALL PARTICPANTS IN ANICHRISTS' WCC.

      I HOPE MY FIGHT HAS BEGUN BUT WHEN I HAVE THE RESOURCES.. EXPECT MORE ... THE ZABAIKAL .. WILL RIDE...AGAIN..

      THE WORLD WILL HEAR HOW MANY BETRAYED OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST IN FAVOUR OF THE SERGIANIST/ECUMENIST POST SOVIET MP--- NO SOBORNOST IN SUCH A SOVIET ORG. WILL EVER OR CAN BE EXPECTED... BUT I HOPE I AM WRONG...???

      VASSYA from Canberra in the midnight hour...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        In a message dated 2/2/2007 8:22:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        byakimov@... writes:

        I HOPE MY FIGHT HAS BEGUN BUT WHEN I HAVE THE RESOURCES.. EXPECT MORE ...
        THE ZABAIKAL .. WILL RIDE...AGAIN.I

        You know, Mr [!] Yakimov, if you would calm down just a tad you might
        actually be able to convey a message. In the last hour three of your epistles with
        forwarded text which did not arrive were clogging the internet arteries; if
        you had done something other than knee-jerk reaction, we might actually have
        been able to read one. So, did you self-defrock? Or are you now the
        chaplain to the spurious Transbaikal Host? I can't tell. Anyway, good luck to you,
        and may God, your Bishop and your priest show you the compassion that you --
        as a Protodeacon -- can't seem to find for your fellow man.

        Vova H.

      • boulia_1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
          Dear "VASSYA in the Midnight Hour":

          You must restrain yourself from logging on and posting here in the
          midnight hour! It makes you seem, er, less than sober, which I'm sure
          is NOT how the Protodeacon wishes to portray himself to his brothers
          and sisters.

          He has a dual nature, but it's perhaps best if we can suppress ours
          (which is a different sort) ...?

          Wishing you peace,
          --Elizabeth

          --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...>