Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Consider the Consequences: The Patriarch of Jerusale...

  • antiquariu@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      In a message dated 1/31/2007 9:27:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      dimitradd@... writes:

      Here is another prophecy:

      _http://www.geocitiehttp://www.geocihttp://wwwhttp://www.g_
      (http://www.geocities.com/kitezhgrad/prophets/grekoru.html)

      Is this God-fearing, God-bearing Tsar part of antichrist's minions?

      --Dimitra Dwelley

      Dear in-Christ Dimitra,

      Certainly and hopefully you don't believe this nonsense? I had to laugh out
      loud when I read about prophesies concerning Moscovia and the tsar-autocrat.
      As someone who had studied Slavonic epigrams and texts for much of his
      life, I have never heard of such a thing, and I will pay to build a church for
      anyone who can provide real, documented evidence that these two words were used
      in a legitimate document centuries before the first hut was built on the
      Moscow. The anti-Christ rumblings I expected, I'm just wondering how long it
      will be before the nut-fringe comes up with the Jews and Freemasons. But don't
      forget the Germans. . .

      Incidentally: Rome has seven hills.
      Koenigsberg has seven hills
      Cologne has seven hills.

      How do we know that the prophesy had anything to do with Constantinople?

      Likewise, presenting Russians as "flaxen-haired" is almost as salient as
      Germans. In both countries, blondes are a minority, as they were in the 15th
      century.

      And where on"Constantine's Tomb" does it say anything about Russians?

      Cheers, and awaiting the next rantings of the nut fringe (NOT YOU HERE).

      Vova H.