Re: [orthodox-synod] Re: Consider the Consequences: The Patriarch of Jerusalem on Rapprochement

  • DDD
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2007
      I beg all of you to truly "consider the consequences" - what if some
      are right and "world Orthodoxy" and the MP are being used to set up
      this false church that will accept anti-Christ?

      worried sinner
      alexandra

      Here is another prophecy:

      http://www.geocities.com/kitezhgrad/prophets/grekoru.html

      Is this God-fearing, God-bearing Tsar part of antichrist's minions?

      --Dimitra Dwelley
    • interestedplus
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2007
        Dear Dimitra,

        Thank you very much for the link. Certainly an Orthodox Tsar is NOT
        part of anti-Christ's minions! I'm aware of the prophesies and
        believe, as you do, that they will come to pass. But what makes you
        think that the current pro-Putin, pro-masonic, pro-democratic, ANTI-
        Russian people and PRO soviet-like centralised oligarchical power
        (in spite of the people) current MP leadership would support a Tsar?

        Surely you have read monarchistic Orthodox groups giving a very
        different view of how the MP oligarchy supports internationalist
        anti-Russian policies, totally supporting "dubious" or even anti-
        Christian power brokers in the RF? Many inside Russia do not trust
        the MP to be on the side of the rank and file, or the people's true
        symbol of protection and wellbeing - a Christian monarch.

        An Orthodox Monarch is a servant of the people, the babushki, the
        street children, the mums and dads. He follows Christ's example of
        self sacrifice for others. Anyone familiar with Russian history
        knows this. The best example is St Nicholas, our last Tsar. Other
        examples are the Tsars murdered for their Christian stance against
        the powers of the world. The current MP leaders say whatever one
        wants them to, often contradicting themselves, so that people who
        wish to, can find "official statements" that make them look
        favourable to the populace, while continuing their own agenda. Very
        political tactics, just like our good ol' Western politicians!

        I suppose this is most clearly demonstrated by how the MP views the
        new Royal Martyrs. ROCA proslavili/glorified the Tsar and his family
        much earlier and as - Mucheniki (Martyrs). This means that our
        Church considers them to have suffered for the Faith/Church/Christ.
        The MP glorified them under immense grass roots pressure. I know
        from witnesses in Belorus, that priests told their Bishops they were
        going to leave the MP and have to join ROCA or other jurisdictions
        under pressure from the masses of believers if the hierarchy did not
        act. The MP finally conceded and had a gorgeous televised ceremony
        (with possibly the wrong remains - but thats complicating the
        present argument).

        They glorified the Royal Martyrs as "strastoterptsi" to appease the
        many VIPs who were less than happy with the decision. Now most
        people didn't mind the difference, many didn't understand it, and
        those who did were just overjoyed the MP was doing something finally
        resembling a response in line with the feelings of believers. But
        why strastoterptsi(/those having endured passions?) Because the
        Church definition of this glorification is for those Christians who
        withstood suffering (anything from serious persecution, to
        imprisonment, to death) in an exemplary Christian manner. No-one
        could argue with that.

        Why not martyrs though? Because accepting a martyred family of the
        Tsar says:

        1. too much about a voluntary Golgotha. We know Nicholas II had a
        pretty good idea what he and his loved ones were going to go through
        (lots of prophesies he was very aware of), but he chose this
        selfless path for the people, for Truth, for Christ.

        2. too much about the planned murder, its symbolism for the powers
        of this world, in their rejection and battle with the principles
        that the Orthodox Royals represented.

        So in this context the MPs glorification could be seen as a
        pragmatic politically adapted move, still in the spirit of the
        current neo-soviet power brokers. A compromised move, that fogs the
        Truth. A trully sergianist move. Just what you asked for - with just
        a drop of poison. A lie.

        I suppose when the Tsar does appear, if he is powerful enough, these
        people will be the ones bowing lowest. While someone is watching
        that is. Hopefully they will no longer be there to poison his court.

        The other issue, Dimitra, is the AWFULLY short time that this last
        Christian Monarch will rule (which I've read is less than 2
        generations) before D-Day, war with the forces of anti-Christ and
        our Lord's second coming. Who knows how much needs to change in
        Russia before this annointed of the Lord appears, but once he does,
        woe to those who see him, as truly things will be wrapping up.

        IMHO a lot needs to improve in the "Russian Federation", before this
        hour. It needs to become Russia for one. And I would hate to be on
        the side of forces that are trying to support world sanctioned
        government in Russia, a robber government, with a pseudo-Church
        structure supporting it, rather than promoting the spirit of Truth
        that will allow an Orthodox Monarch to take the reigns.

        I'd be grateful if you keep me in your prayers.

        your sister in Christ,
        Alexandra