Re: "Brother" Nathaniel in drive-by shooting incident

  • lsmith@softhome.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Dear List,
      Here is the correct link to the article about Brother Nathaniel:

      http://www.townonline.com/brookline/homepage/8998967676583804927

      I have to ask those from the Boston area who have had personal contact with
      this man whether he is the same Milton K. who was formerly homeless and used
      to show up at the church in Roslindale. If so, I have had some unpleasant
      encounters with him and wonder how he has since become a self-appointed
      oracle on church affairs around the world. When I read the Tab article,
      alarm bells went off for me. Thanks for your attention--I would like to be
      proven wrong about this.

      --Joanna

      > 2. "Brother" Nathaniel in drive-by shooting incident
      > Posted by: "Hristofor" hristofor@...
      > Date: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:31 am ((PST))
      >
      > http://www.townonline.com/brookline/homepage/8998967676583804927

    • Maureen Girard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, lsmith@... wrote:

        > Dear List,
        > Here is the correct link to the article about Brother Nathaniel:
        >
        > http://www.townonline.com/brookline/homepage/8998967676583804927
        >
        > I have to ask those from the Boston area who have had personal
        contact with
        > this man whether he is the same Milton K. who was formerly homeless
        and used
        > to show up at the church in Roslindale. If so, I have had some
        unpleasant
        > encounters with him and wonder how he has since become a self-
        appointed
        > oracle on church affairs around the world. When I read the Tab
        article,
        > alarm bells went off for me. Thanks for your attention--I would
        like to be
        > proven wrong about this. >>
        Joanna,
        It's the same person.