HOW HORRIBLE &TERRIBLE THAT ARCH. HILARION BOWS.. SOVIET MP

  • Basil Yakimov
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 26, 2007
      http://www.interfax-religion.ru/?act=news&div=16295

      I am indeed very sad that my Archbishop Hilarion has to tow & then bow again to the last soviet MP "Patriarch" aka "Drozdov" -- it has been proven beyond any doubt that the current metropolitans, almost to an individual, were KGB agents/informants or even worse... (see Bulgaria, Rumania or currently Poland)... no illustration needed I hope.. The German Arrchbishop Mark is used to such stuff but I remeber in SF to my question he said that the Church does NOT know Compromise... but his comittee has only produced anything and.. ...segianstvo.. ecumenism... kgb collaboration.. modernism ... ROCA property... in Palastine and elswhere... and other issues have never been resolved... there will never be any SOBORNOST under the current MP soviet SYNOD???

      The soviets in the MP or Putin's regime are against TRUE ROCA>>> how many will remain true to our blessed, and no doubt now sainted, in memory, metropolitans Anthony, Anastassy., Philaret and Vitaly and all that were true to Holy Orthodoxy but never to sergianstvo/ecumenism and/or KGB ......antichriast himself or his followers...

      unworthy as I am I will fight until the bullet of antichrist is levelled against me...

      (PS, the post soviets have already made threats that I should tow the pro soviet-MP ROCA line...but those that know me it only makes me work harder against these poofta soviets...)..

      But I ask all of you for your prayers that no soviet butcher of the people of Holy Russ ..will ever get away without being condemned ....including those in power currently in Putin's regime or the post soviet MP...

      The Lord will judge us ALL!

      unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

    • maestro_vg
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 30, 2007
        Fr Basil... can you enlighten all the non-aussies on this list
        exactly what the term you refer to below, "poofta", means?

        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...>
        wrote:

        > http://www.interfax-religion.ru/?act=news&div=16295
        >
        > I am indeed very sad that my Archbishop Hilarion has to tow &
        then bow again to the last soviet MP "Patriarch" aka "Drozdov" -- it
        has been proven beyond any doubt that the current metropolitans,
        almost to an individual, were KGB agents/informants or even worse...
        (see Bulgaria, Rumania or currently Poland)... no illustration
        needed I hope.. The German Arrchbishop Mark is used to such stuff
        but I remeber in SF to my question he said that the Church does NOT
        know Compromise... but his comittee has only produced anything
        and.. ...segianstvo.. ecumenism... kgb collaboration.. modernism ...
        ROCA property... in Palastine and elswhere... and other issues have
        never been resolved... there will never be any SOBORNOST under the
        current MP soviet SYNOD???

        > The soviets in the MP or Putin's regime are against TRUE ROCA>>>
        how many will remain true to our blessed, and no doubt now sainted,
        in memory, metropolitans Anthony, Anastassy., Philaret and Vitaly
        and all that were true to Holy Orthodoxy but never to
        sergianstvo/ecumenism and/or KGB ......antichriast himself or his
        followers...

        > unworthy as I am I will fight until the bullet of antichrist is
        levelled against me...

        > (PS, the post soviets have already made threats that I should tow
        the pro soviet-MP ROCA line...but those that know me it only makes
        me work harder against these poofta soviets...)..

        > But I ask all of you for your prayers that no soviet butcher of
        the people of Holy Russ ..will ever get away without being
        condemned ....including those in power currently in Putin's regime
        or the post soviet MP...

        > The Lord will judge us ALL!
        >
        > unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

      • DDD
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 30, 2007
          On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:33:19 -0000, Protodeacon Basil Yakimov wrote:

           But I ask all of you for your prayers that no soviet butcher of the
           people of Holy Russ ..will ever get away without being condemned
           ....including those in power currently in Putin's regime or the post
           soviet MP...

          DD: Now *there's* a good prayer for the approaching Great Lent! Don't let other people get away without being condemned--even if they are now "cooperating" for the good of the Church. St. Paul--watch out--Protodeacon Basil would perhaps have work to get you condemned because you once persecuted the Church! Had he lived when you did, he would have fought your preaching tooth and nail, I guess-- 'cause Agent Saul didn't get "condemned." And probably even St. Paul's martyrdom wouldn't have been acceptable to him--St. Paul was a "butcher" in a cassock--or tunic! ... Just taking this thought to its logical conclusion...

          --Dimitra Dwelley
        • Fr Michael Protopopov
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 31, 2007
            A "poofta" is an Aussie-ism for homosexual.

            wrote:

            > http://www.interfax-religion.ru/?act=news&div=16295
            >
            > I am indeed very sad that my Archbishop Hilarion has to tow &
            then bow again to the last soviet MP "Patriarch" aka "Drozdov" -- it
            has been proven beyond any doubt that the current metropolitans,
            almost to an individual, were KGB agents/informants or even worse...
            (see Bulgaria, Rumania or currently Poland)... no illustration
            needed I hope.. The German Arrchbishop Mark is used to such stuff
            but I remeber in SF to my question he said that the Church does NOT
            know Compromise... but his comittee has only produced anything
            and.. ...segianstvo.. ecumenism... kgb collaboration.. modernism ...
            ROCA property... in Palastine and elswhere... and other issues have
            never been resolved... there will never be any SOBORNOST under the
            current MP soviet SYNOD???

            > The soviets in the MP or Putin's regime are against TRUE ROCA>>>
            how many will remain true to our blessed, and no doubt now sainted,
            in memory, metropolitans Anthony, Anastassy., Philaret and Vitaly
            and all that were true to Holy Orthodoxy but never to
            sergianstvo/ecumenism and/or KGB ......antichriast himself or his
            followers...

            > unworthy as I am I will fight until the bullet of antichrist is
            levelled against me...

            > (PS, the post soviets have already made threats that I should tow
            the pro soviet-MP ROCA line...but those that know me it only makes
            me work harder against these poofta soviets...)..

            > But I ask all of you for your prayers that no soviet butcher of
            the people of Holy Russ ..will ever get away without being
            condemned ....including those in power currently in Putin's regime
            or the post soviet MP...

            > The Lord will judge us ALL!
            >
            > unworthy protodeacon Basil from Canberra

            http://www.eset.com

          • interestedplus
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 31, 2007
              Dear Dimitra,

              I very much disliked the way that Fr Basil Yakimov expressed
              himself, I assume he is under a lot of stress. However this does not
              change the core issue that is making us all concerned and
              occasionally hot under the collar. We care about what happens to
              ROCA and our brothers and sisters. We care that Truth is not
              trampled.

              You would be quite correct about St Paul IF he had worked to set up
              a pseudo-church and if his actions after his conversion where a
              continuation of his earlier life. And if he had never really thought
              he had done anything wrong by previously persecuting Christians.
              Obviously this was not the case with St Paul. On whether this is the
              case with the leadership of the MP is what we disagree on. St Paul
              totally changed direction, I see little evidence that the MP has
              changed any direction - they are still working with the government
              to promote what they see as the national interests first and
              foremost. Please don't argue that the church building, or even full
              temples are a sign of Christ's Church and Truth. You only need to
              look at Roman Catholic Cathedrals, Muslims in Mecca, and Hindus etc.
              As Christians we need to use other measures. And please dont say
              that many in Russia are true believers, and much more so than I am.
              I totally agree. This is NOT the case at point.

              I'd like to attach a short paper briefly addressing some concerns.

              "What would happen in the case of unification with the MP?
              G.M. Soldatow

              First of all: Inevitable recognition of the MP as our Mother-
              Church?, which she, not being the successor of the All-Russian
              Orthodox Church, is not, inasmuch as she was created by the godless
              communist government. As a result, ROCOR would lose its God-given
              freedom, and by becoming subordinate to the MP, would join in the
              universal apostasy.
              Second: We can hardly expect the hope that our Motherland can have
              restored within it the age-old Orthodoxy which had been preserved
              so carefully by the Church Abroad for future generations be realized.
              Third: Compulsory naturally-occurring canonical acceptance of all
              the "patriarchs" placed by the atheistic government, beginning with
              metrop. Sergii (Stratogorsky) to the contemporary Aleksey II, as
              well as acceptance of his "church" decrees and resolutions.
              Fourth: In many church affairs, as in the elections in the MP, lay
              people would no longer participate as they had in the past (for
              example, in electing the Holy Patriarchs Germogen and Tikhon, the
              Supreme Church Council and other Church organizations). A
              continuation of soviet aspirations to divide the clergy from the
              laity would take place.
              Fifth: Spiritual aid and hope in the restoration of traditional
              church order would be lost to believers in our Homeland, where up
              until the present time people have listened attentively to the free
              voice of the ROCOR, which had retained its loyalty to the Canons and
              Teachings of the Orthodox Church, as well as to Historical Russia.
              Sixth: It would also become inevitable for the faithful outside RF
              to become participants with the hierarchs of the MP who are in the
              service of the government (sergianism) which is clearly returning to
              communist practices and ideology.
              Seventh: As a result of the discussions of the commissions, although
              it is not fully clear what decisions will be made regarding the
              administrative issues, however, it seems likely the results will
              probably be as follows: MP will retain (as it has already done
              previously with OCA) their own foreign dioceses: in Austria,
              Argentina, Belgium, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Canada, USA,
              the Netherlands, France, Japan and in other countries. Currently 41
              countries have 229 parishes of the MP with 9 podvorye
              (representation church), 6 delegations, and 15 monasteries
              (including those they had taken away from ROCOR in Palestine), 10
              chapels, and 1 skete. Thus, in the case of two church
              administrations, ROCOR would experience a division between its
              clergy and laity. It can also be assumed that the administrative
              independence outside of RF would only be temporary, and eventually
              all important positions would be filed by clergy and laity sent by
              the MP.
              Eight: Complete betrayal would have taken place in respect to that
              contingent of the clergy and faithful, who, in our Homeland, have
              attached themselves to ROCOR, having organized dioceses separate
              from the MP. As a result of such a betrayal, they would be subjected
              to more severe reprisals/persecution than formerly. In accordance
              with declarations by the leadership of the MP, ordinations of
              Bishops and priests of ROCOR parishes on "MP's territory" would be
              considered invalid, which would place the clergy, in respect to the
              local authorities, in a position similar to that of sectarians and
              schismatics.
              Ninth: Many of the New Martyrs canonized by ROCOR are not accepted
              and would not be recognized by the MP since they refused to
              acknowledge the "Declaration" of Metr. Sergey for which they were
              martyred.
              These are only some of the points which frighten the faithful
              of Russian ancestry living in different countries of the world, in
              the event of acceptance of MP as our Mother Church and unification
              with her."

              Most of these issues are still open sores. Bandaid solutions are not
              the cure.

              With love in Christ our Lord,

              alexandra

              --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:

              > On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:33:19 -0000, Protodeacon Basil Yakimov
              wrote:

              >  But I ask all of you for your prayers that no soviet butcher of
              the
              >  people of Holy Russ ..will ever get away without being condemned
              >  ....including those in power currently in Putin's regime or the
              post
              >  soviet MP...
              >
              > DD: Now *there's* a good prayer for the approaching Great Lent!
              Don't let other people get away without being condemned--even if
              they are now "cooperating" for the good of the Church. St. Paul--
              watch out--Protodeacon Basil would perhaps have work to get you
              condemned because you once persecuted the Church! Had he lived when
              you did, he would have fought your preaching tooth and nail, I guess-
              - 'cause Agent Saul didn't get "condemned." And probably even St.
              Paul's martyrdom wouldn't have been acceptable to him--St. Paul was
              a "butcher" in a cassock--or tunic! ... Just taking this thought to
              its logical conclusion...

              > --Dimitra Dwelley

            • DDD
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 31, 2007
                On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:27:00 -0000, interestedplus wrote:
                 In accordance
                 with declarations by the leadership of the MP, ordinations of
                 Bishops and priests of ROCOR parishes on "MP's territory" would be
                 considered invalid, which would place the clergy, in respect to the
                 local authorities, in a position similar to that of sectarians and
                 schismatics.
                 Ninth: Many of the New Martyrs canonized by ROCOR are not accepted
                 and would not be recognized by the MP since they refused to
                 acknowledge the "Declaration" of Metr. Sergey for which they were
                 martyred.

                I can't address all of your (or Soldatow's) letter now, and who knows if ever for lack of time, but just glancing at these two things for starters:

                Eight: It's my understanding that ROCOR clergy on "MP's territory" are to choose or to come under a MP bishop/parish, but remain clergy. However, I have no idea if that is correct or not. Could a member of the clergy please answer this?

                Nine: Many? The only one I can think of is St. Joseph of Petrograd, and even him--I saw him on a Moscow Patriarchate calendar for 2006, his icon and his life. The MP HAS canonized MANY New Martyrs who did not accept the Declaration of Metr. Sergiy. I can't fathom where they're drawing the line -- anyone have info on this?

                --Dimitra Dwelley
              • Archpriest David Moser
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                  --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:

                  > On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:27:00 -0000, interestedplus wrote:
                  > In accordance
                  > with declarations by the leadership of the MP, ordinations of
                  > Bishops and priests of ROCOR parishes on "MP's territory" would be
                  > considered invalid, which would place the clergy, in respect to the
                  > local authorities, in a position similar to that of sectarians and
                  > schismatics.

                  Well, I don't know where you got that information, but in regard to
                  the agreements worked out between ROCOR and the Church in Russia it is
                  completely in error. There is no dispute or question about the status
                  of ROCOR clergy in Russia - the only question is about those who were
                  suspended or defrocked by one side and who were then received by the
                  other, and those were to be addressed on a case by case basis - but
                  according to the most recent news release, this issue has been
                  completely resolved. Now anyone who chooses to withdraw from the
                  Russian Church and remain in schism may well find themselves
                  "unrecognized" and outside the protection of the Russian Orthodox
                  Church and thus in a similar category with "sectarians and
                  schismatics" (since in fact they will have become schismatics)

                  > Ninth: Many of the New Martyrs canonized by ROCOR are not accepted
                  > and would not be recognized by the MP since they refused to
                  > acknowledge the "Declaration" of Metr. Sergey for which they were
                  > martyred.

                  This is not entirely accurate either. Perhaps in the beginning this
                  was the situation, but even back at the all diaspora clergy meeting in
                  Nyack 2003 this situation was discussed with the representatives of
                  the Moscow Patriarchate. One of the representives (Fr Maxim? - memory
                  fails at his point) is a member of the committee for these
                  glorifications. He reminded us all that this is an ongoing process
                  and he stated that at that time they had already glorified many who
                  had not accepted the "delcaration" and that among those whom they were
                  preparing to glorify at that time was Metr. Joseph, one of the locum
                  tenans of the Patriarchal throne and one of the most well know and
                  visible oppontents of Metr. Sergius' actions at that time.

                  So whereever the interested person got their information, it was just
                  a bit skewed and greatly embellished to present a completly false picture.

                  Also, as a delegate to the IVth All Diaspora Sobor, I would have to
                  say that the Synod of Bishops did indeed act in complete concert with
                  the nearly unanimous declaration of the Sobor. However, I must also
                  point out that the All Diaspora Sobor does not give orders to the
                  Hierarchal Synod, but rather that the Sobor is an advisory body. The
                  authority to determine a course of action and to make binding
                  decisions does not rest with the All Diaspora Sobor, but rather with
                  the Hierarchal Sobor. Even so, I have not seen anything that might
                  even begin to indicate that the Hierarchal Sobor did not act in
                  complete concordance with the expressed desire of the All Diaspora Sobor.

                  Archpr David Moser
                • michael nikitin
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                    Protodeacon Basil is disliked by the unia mob. This problem is
                    being caused by those for unia who do not want to waite for the
                    MP to leave WCC and ecumenism.

                    A poofta has different meanings. Another meaning is someone who
                    has no backbone and does what he is told being afraid, even if
                    it's against his religion. A kind of sissy in that respect.

                    We don't know in what context Protodeacon Basil used this word.
                    But maybe Fr.Michael Protopopov knows something we don't know?

                    Michael N

                    > A "poofta" is an Aussie-ism for homosexual.

                    8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                  • michael nikitin
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 1, 2007
                      I don't doubt St. Joseph of Petrograd will be glorified as it is
                      too obvious if he won't. He should have been the first one to be
                      glorified. If only because they didn't glorify him immediately,
                      Is it not obvious what the MP is all about?

                      Michael N

                      --- DDD <dimitradd@...> wrote:

                      > On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 00:27:00 -0000, interestedplus wrote:
                      > In accordance
                      > with declarations by the leadership of the MP, ordinations of
                      > Bishops and priests of ROCOR parishes on "MP's territory"
                      > would be
                      > considered invalid, which would place the clergy, in respect
                      > to the
                      > local authorities, in a position similar to that of sectarians
                      > and
                      > schismatics.
                      > Ninth: Many of the New Martyrs canonized by ROCOR are not
                      > accepted
                      > and would not be recognized by the MP since they refused to
                      > acknowledge the "Declaration" of Metr. Sergey for which they
                      > were
                      > martyred.
                      >
                      > I can't address all of your (or Soldatow's) letter now, and who
                      > knows if ever for lack of time, but just glancing at these two
                      > things for starters:
                      >
                      > Eight: It's my understanding that ROCOR clergy on "MP's
                      > territory" are to choose or to come under a MP bishop/parish,
                      > but remain clergy. However, I have no idea if that is correct
                      > or not. Could a member of the clergy please answer this?
                      >
                      > Nine: Many? The only one I can think of is St. Joseph of
                      > Petrograd, and even him--I saw him on a Moscow Patriarchate
                      > calendar for 2006, his icon and his life. The MP HAS canonized
                      > MANY New Martyrs who did not accept the Declaration of Metr.
                      > Sergiy. I can't fathom where they're drawing the line --
                      > anyone have info on this?
                      >
                      > --Dimitra Dwelley

                      It's here! Your new message!