Re: [orthodox-synod] I do not support this action BUT IT MAKE MAKE SOME SENSE better then there is Lenin s opium!

  • orthodoxhome@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
      Dear Father Basil
      (and anyone else considering forwarding private mail),

      It is expressly prohibted to forward someone's non-list private mail to this list -- neither as a "proxy posting" or for other tactical purposes.

      Informational data obtained from private mail may be even be excerpted as a brief quotation, but the identity of the private correspondent may not be revealed or be discernable by context unless explicit permission for this has been obtained form the author.

      Melissa is a member of this list and had she desired to post her message here she could easily have done so.

      Clergy are not moderated on this list as long as they remain members, but they are expected to be more responsible than others with their posting access.

      In Christ,
      pr Mark

      ---- Basil Yakimov <byakimov@...> wrote:
      > Hi Melissa and everyone else who might be interested (I’m also responding to Melissa’s email list on this one).
      [...]
      [...]
    • Basil Yakimov
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        Thank you Father Mark but I am never responsible..... but thank you ... I never knew Melissa is a member of this list ...

        S Bogom!!
        unworthy as I am , Basil from Canberra...

        orthodoxhome@... wrote: Dear Father Basil