May 17th Festivities on Internet?

  • morechoff@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      I noticed that the www.xxc.com did not have any broadcasts of the Nativity services this past weekend. They have had the services the last several years.

      I am now wondering if the reconciliation services in the Christ the Saviour Cathedral on May 17th will be broadcast on the Internet? Pascha services will come first so maybe that will be an indication.

      Could Father Alexander Lebedeff (or anyone else on the commission) ask the question next time they have a "commission" meeting with MP whether the May 17th event at Christ the Saviour Cathedral will be broadcast? I think it would be of great benefit to all of us that will not be able to attend.

      Mike Orechoff
      Oxnard, CA