To All servants of our beloved Jesus Christ in ROCA and in post soviet MP!

  • Basil Yakimov
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      May the holy and glorious Nativity
      of our Lord and God and Saviour Jesus Christ,
      coming after our preparation during the Advent season
      through God-pleasing prayers and fasting,
      begin to fill us with the joy and blessings of this holy Feast Day,
      as it began the sanctifying and life-giving visible earthly life
      of our Saviour the God-man
      Who was begotten of the Father before all the ages of creation
      to bring into this world the abundant transforming and sanctifying Grace
      of the Divine Energies through His union of the Divine and human natures
      accomplished with the All-holy Theotokos, the Ever-virgin Mary,
      in the life that will culminate in His glorious Resurrection
      of our fallen human nature bestowed upon us by the Holy Spirit
      in the sacred Mysteries of His Holy Orthodox Church
      and the prayers and teachings of her God-bearing Saints
      the Fathers of her right-believing hierarchs and clergy.