New ROCOR monastery in Mexico

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      According to "Sedmitza.ru", a new monastic community under the omophor of Archbishop
      Kirill of San Francisco has been opened in Mexico City.

      Holy Trinity Skete, with 3 monks, is the first Orthodox community in Mexico to follow the
      Old Calendar.

      This information is quoted by the Moscow Patriarchate's "Sedmitza.ru" website from the
      site of the San Francisco diocese.

    • James Baglien
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        No need to rely on material from "sedmitza.ru" -- our Diocesan
        website, http://www.wadiocese.com/wad.php, has the original article,
        including a photograph of the newly-ordained Hieromonk Nektary.

        Priest James Baglien

        <vrevjrs@...> wrote:

        > According to "Sedmitza.ru", a new monastic community under the
        omophor of Archbishop
        > Kirill of San Francisco has been opened in Mexico City.
        >
        > Holy Trinity Skete, with 3 monks, is the first Orthodox community in
        Mexico to follow the
        > Old Calendar.
        >
        > This information is quoted by the Moscow Patriarchate's
        "Sedmitza.ru" website from the
        > site of the San Francisco diocese.
        >
        > In Christ
        > Fr. John R. Shaw

      • Rdr. Paul Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007

          If this page doesn't load, remove the comma at the end

          http://www.wadiocese.com/wad.php

          Paul Wright