Re: Does "Canonical Release" Equal Recognition?

  • Athanasios Jayne
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 3, 2007
      To avoid any possible confusion, let me
      hasten to add that there is now a new ROCOR
      parish in (south) Phoenix, Holy Archangels
      Orthodox Church, served by the faithful
      Priest Fr. John McCuen, who Baptized me,
      and I encourage everyone here who may visit
      that area to also visit with him and his
      parishioners, as they would be made *most*
      welcome.

      Athanasios.
    • David-Constantine Wright
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "polychrony" <Polychrony@...>
        wrote:

        > How are Orthodox from anti-ecumenial (sic, ff.) jurisdictions
        > received into the pro-ecumenial jurisdictions? If by chrismation

        When I returned to the canonical Orthodox Church (Greek Archdiocese)
        from the Florinite Old Calendarist Milan Synod I was received by
        confession.

        In Christ Jesus Made Flesh,
        Rd. David-C

        Reader David-Constantine Wright
        constantinewright@...
        http://constans_wright.tripod.com
        "God became Human so that human beings could become gods."
        ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation*