Re: [orthodox-synod]focus problem was lining up order

  • Fr. Anthony Nelson
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 3, 2007
      Aleksandra Thompson <aleksandrasamuelevna@...> wrote:

      >My orginal intent was to find out 1 Who goes first?

      (snip)

      >It seems people are focusing on something kind of childish.

      Hmmm... I guess one could say that. Or was it -Pun- intended?

      Fr. Anthony

    • David-Constantine Wright
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "polychrony" <Polychrony@...>
        wrote:

        > How are Orthodox from anti-ecumenial (sic, ff.) jurisdictions
        > received into the pro-ecumenial jurisdictions? If by chrismation

        When I returned to the canonical Orthodox Church (Greek Archdiocese)
        from the Florinite Old Calendarist Milan Synod I was received by
        confession.

        In Christ Jesus Made Flesh,
        Rd. David-C

        Reader David-Constantine Wright
        constantinewright@...
        http://constans_wright.tripod.com
        "God became Human so that human beings could become gods."
        ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation*