Re: [orthodox-synod]focus problem was lining up order

  • Aleksandra Thompson
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 2, 2007
      My orginal intent was to find out
      1 Who goes first? 2. Why men before women? 3 Does this apply to all things at church including confession, blessing , communion, and lining up for food ?
      It seems people are focusing on something kind of childish.

      Michael Coleman <usmichaelnew@...> wrote:
      And, wouldn't breast-fed infants simply be
      distinguished from toddlers by the fact that they're
      'breast-fed'? ... i.e., toddlers are just little ones
      that are no longer breast-fed?

      Sincerely,

      Michael Coleman
      Ignorant Single Male w/no kids
      Mission Viejo, CA

      --- Archpriest Stefan Pavlenko

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David-Constantine Wright
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 5, 2007
        --- In orthodox-synod@yahoogroups.com, "polychrony" <Polychrony@...>
        wrote:

        > How are Orthodox from anti-ecumenial (sic, ff.) jurisdictions
        > received into the pro-ecumenial jurisdictions? If by chrismation

        When I returned to the canonical Orthodox Church (Greek Archdiocese)
        from the Florinite Old Calendarist Milan Synod I was received by
        confession.

        In Christ Jesus Made Flesh,
        Rd. David-C

        Reader David-Constantine Wright
        constantinewright@...
        http://constans_wright.tripod.com
        "God became Human so that human beings could become gods."
        ---- St. Athanasius the Great, *On the Incarnation*